For reporting periods commencing on or after 1 July 2015, all statutory assurance engagements must be undertaken by a qualified auditor. Independent Auditors Ltd is a firm recognised by the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) as a qualified auditor.
Our two Directors are:
- NZICA Qualified Auditors, therefore we can undertake all audits which are imposed by legislation, other than for FMC Reporting Entities (Issuers).
- Chartered Accountants with over 30 years of professional experience.
- Experienced in business ownership and management.
Well qualified academically, with formal qualifications in Accounting, Information System Auditing, Internal Auditing.
We have within our team:
- A wide range of experience gained both in NZ and overseas in Chartered Accounting practices; internal audit roles in NZ corporates, and accounting roles in local businesses. This includes all the standard activities listed elsewhere on our website, but also interesting challenges like due diligence and litigation support.
- Practical experience across a wide spectrum of industry types and not-for-profit activities, including:
Health Care; Property Investment; Real Estate Trust Accounts; Forestry Investment; Financial Institutions; Retirement Villages; Sporting organisations; Education institutions; Motor Camps; Clubs; Community service organisations; Philanthrophic organisations; Iwi Groups; Marae groups; Churches; Manufacturing; Extractive industries (including Gold Mining; Oil Palm Plantations; Fishing Industry); Government Departments and Local Government trading entities.
- Staffing flexibility through multiple members of the team - this helps us meet unscheduled new client deadlines.
Back to Overview